agree, disagree essay ielts simon

IELTS Writing Task 2: 'agree or disagree' essay samples Here are links to four of my essays, each of which demonstrates one of the four "systems" that I recommended in last week's lesson. However, I've also written some one-sided essays like this one. What is the best way to answer ‘agree or disagree’ questions? Main paragraph: explain one reason for your opinion 3. A few students have commented that I seem to prefer addressing both sides of the argument (click here for an example). ", just use one of the essay structures below. Imagine that you are persuading the examiner that your opinion is right. Strong answer, two supporting ideas: 1. 1. Introduce the topic, then state a strong opinion (e.g. Here's some advice for people who are still confused about "agree or disagree" questions: If you completely agree or completely disagree: Make your opinion clear in the introduction and conclusion. These are 4 useful essay structures from Simon (ielts-simon.com) should be used to answer this question. IELTS Writing Task 2: 'agree or disagree' essay structures If you're still confused about how to answer questions that ask "to what extent do you agree or disagree? I completely agree) 2. 1) When writing an 'agree or disagree' essay, is it better to have a strong view and ignore the other side of the argument, or should we try to address both sides? Explain one reason for your opinion in paragraph 2 and another in paragraph 3. Both ways are equally acceptable.

Theatre Essay Topics, 5 Steps Of Protein Synthesis, Why I Want To Be A Firefighter Essay, My Favourite Festival Essay For Class 5, Google Text-to-speech Research Paper, Describe How Research With Children With Autism May Suggest That There Is A Theory Of Mind Module, Why Do You Want To Teach In New York City Essay, Dissertation Format Usf, Drug Abuse Problem And Solution Essay, Ncfdd Dissertation Success Program, Kcse 2019 Physics Paper 1, Edexcel German A Level Past Papers, Ceremony Thesis Coffee, Shadow A Leader Essay, Digital Age Essay, Trip To Seaside Essay, Paper Manufacturing Machine, Ibt Sample Papers For Grade 5 Maths, Writing College Research Papers, Essay On World Without Internet 250 Words, My Favourite Holiday Diwali Essay, Www Sample Paper, Japanese Internment Article, Rigorous Research Synonym, For And Against Essay, Oprah Winfrey Role Model Essay, American Literature Research Paper Sample,