how to make globe with ball and paper
Hang your globe with a small hook and string from the ceiling for a fun way to display. Make sure the equator lines up with the middle of the ball. This craft can also be adapted to make a solar system! Place the paper around the ball. I love using tissue paper for crafts because it is easy to work with and so colorful! When complete, this will create your globe.

Tape or glue the paper around the ball, and tape or glue each pointed edge to the top or bottom of the ball. Tissue paper, a Styrofoam ball, and a bit of glue is all you need to make a darling little globe.

My Dream Vacation Essay Korea, Abuses Of Electricity Essay, My Papa's Waltz Thesis, Cardiology And Cardiovascular Research Impact Factor, Things Fall Apart Vs Heart Of Darkness Essay, Nhd Thesis Statement Examples, Why Wisconsin-madison Essay Example, Thesis On Vegetable Market, How To Write Context In An Essay, Mark Twain Essay Advice To Youth, National Geographic Articles 2020, Argumentative Essay For School Uniforms, A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step Essay, Fed Buying Commercial Paper, Should Schools Switch To Electronic Textbooks To Save Money Paper, The Outsiders Research Topics, 3 Minute Thesis Rubric, Interesting Research Articles, Local Government Research, Agriculture Entrance Exam Question Papers, Write The Claim You Will Make In Your Essay About Compulsory Voting Laws, Protection Of Participants In Research,