is life better in a small town or a big city essay

It is known that what is good for one person may not be good for another person. For example, some people always prefer to live in a big city, and some people prefer to live in a small town. In conclusion, a big city is actually an ideal place for everyone.It provides us with a lot of essential advantages such as adequate educational environment,career chance and a good living conditions.I believe a big city is better for my future and my daily life than a living in a small town. Life in a big city looks attractive because of the kind of facilities it offers. Long Essay on Life in a Big City – Essay 5 (600 words) Introduction. Big cities also usually have better schools and universities than a small town. Everyone has an interesting story about their life. Life in a small town vs. Life in a big city Life is a beautiful thing. Several people leave small towns and villages and move to big cities as they are enticed by the kind of lifestyle it offers. Convenience is one of the most beneficial factors to living in a big city. In conclusion, I am of the opinion that living in a large city is preferable to living in a small town. Big City Versus Small Town Fine dining, shopping, new electronics, and bright lights.

Essay Sample: Societies nowadays have the choice to live in small town or big city. Small towns have less crime and less traffic as well. However, the city’s pleasures might also cost you more than in a small town. Topic: Is life better in a city or in a small town? There are many benefits to living in a big city, but there are also many negative factors. Use your personal observations, experience, and knowledge to support your view. Consideration is important before make a choice whether to have a life in small town I have lived in Vancouver, a larger city for my whole life, but I have had experiences in small towns, and yet I am sill undecided on which I like better. This is because cities are better places to raise children, and because they offer stimulating intellectual and cultural experience that grown-ups can enjoy. Big city pros: Much more life with plenty of opportunities; Small town pros: This is a sample TOEFL paired choice essay written by a native speaker. Explain your point of view in an essay. Larger cities are more industrial and advanced and everything can be found with the least effort and time. Note. Even though I have never lived in a city, I think life is better in a small town because the community is close knit. Here is life in a big city essay in which we will discuss the advantages of city life and disadvantages of city life. You might not value these activities in the big city in which case the small town might suit you better, but for now, this is one of the main reasons we have decided to stay in the city. This essay is best for students of Class 10, Class 12 and graduation, who are looking City Life essay with quotations.Hence, there are many merits of living in a big city but also many demerits.

Pro Life Essay Pdf, For And Against Essay Examples, Rainbow Paper Craft Template, Diminished Responsibility Dissertation, Essays In Love Alain De Botton Pdf, Review Paper In Computer Science, Iskcon Disciple Course Question Paper, The Crucible Research Paper Topics, My Apartment Essay, The Cornishman Newspaper Penzance, Big Fish Essay, Langston Hughes Research Paper Outline, Research Paper On Compensation Management Pdf, Gender Articles 2019, Research And Development Innovation Tutor2u, Child Marriage Thesis, 2011 Ap Lang Synthesis Essay Form B, Moral Decay Article, Similarities Between Dogs And Cats Essay, Example History Thesis, Essay On The Vibrant Culture Of South Korea, Diabetes Research Project, The Sixties Essay, What Is Active Voice In A Paper, Advanced Higher English Dissertation Examples, The Wife Beater Essay, Kuhs Previous Question Papers Baslp, Aqa Geography Past Papers 2019, A Happy Home Essay, How To Write A History Research Paper, Teachers Day Report Essay, What Is The Purpose Of An Essay To Explore An Idea, Summer Essay Examples, Why Am I In College Essay, Research Paper On High School Dropouts, Essay On Be Water Wise, Hybrid Essay Format, What Were The Primary Reasons For The Fall Of Rome Essay, Old Man And The Sea Research Paper Topics, High School Physics Research Projects, Jane Elliott Experiment Essay, High Cost Of Prescription Drugs Articles, My Positivity Essay, What Is Finke And Starke's Critique Of The Secularization Thesis, Gender Roles In The Home Essay, Descriptive Essay On Popcorn, Articles On Professional Ethics Of Lawyers, Essay On Destiny, Walmart Research Paper Outline, Money Can't Buy Everything Essay, IELTS Sample Essay, Story About An Accident Essay, Dlsu Psych Thesis, In Cold Blood Essay Nature Vs Nurture, Social Media And Mental Health Thesis, Senior Thesis Princeton, Abraham Lincoln Essay, Were Socioeconomic Tensions Responsible For The Witchcraft Hysteria In Salem Essay, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Essay On Power, Center For Great Plains Research, Elf On The Shelf Letters To Santa Paper, Primary Market Research Includes Quizlet, The Story Of St Jude's Research Hospital, Iit Jee 1979 Question Paper, Intelligent Design Peer-reviewed Papers, The Canadian Encyclopedia Ca En Article Confederation 1867, Essay On Why Swimming Is Important, Art Papers Jobs, Thesis Face Serum, Essay Plan Template English Literature, Ib Math Hl Past Papers Pdf, British Council Argumentative Essay, Essay On Bhagat Singh In Punjabi, Journal Articles On Down Syndrome, Penn State Honors College Essays, Service Marketing Essay, The Season I Like Most Essay In English, Test As Research Instrument, The Outsiders Symbolism Essay, College Admissions Essay About Autism, Sad Personal Essays, Maintaining Social Order Article, Management Theories Essay,