most cited paper google scholar

Google Scholar’s Classic Papers . CiteScore: 6.41 ℹ CiteScore: 2019: 6.410 CiteScore measures the average citations received per document published in this title. CiteScore values are based on citation counts in a given year (e.g.

2012 – 14).

Good news! Since June 2017, Google started providing a new service called Classic Papers (GSCP), which contains lists of highly-cited documents by discipline: the top 10 most cited Englishlanguage original research articles published in 2006 in 252 subject categories, according to the data available in Google Scholar … They include additional citation - other than journal citation - such as books, theses and reports. Google scholar provides citations for articles from the search result list (currently MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard or Vancouver). Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. which contains lists of highly -cited documents by discipline. This process drew mostly on my own knowledge and research and required a certain amount of subjective judgment as to what constituted a 'behavioral economic' paper and what did not. 2015) to documents published in three previous calendar years (e.g. 2012 – 14), divided by the number of documents in these three previous years (e.g. I used Google Scholar and Web of Science to create a list of the most cited papers in behavioural economics.

Hi Ruchi - Google Scholar is one of the more generous citation databases. I like that Google Scholar rapidly delivers scholarly papers as well as information about how these papers are cited. Delgado López -Cózar, Martín- Martín, and Orduna-Malea (2017) explored the strengths and limitations of … I also like its no-nonsense author profiles, which enable you to find someone’s most influential publications and gauge their relative influence at a glance. Since thJune 14 42017, Google Scholar started providing a new service called Classic papers. To grab a citation click on the Cite link below a search result and select from the available citation styles.. As with any resource that provides citations, always double check to make sure formatting is correct.

Edexcel Business A Level Past Papers 2019, Research Topics On Divorce, Because Of Winn-dixie Essay, Similarities Between Pure And Applied Research, Summer Essay Examples, Essay On Books Our Best Friends In Gujarati, Magazine Articles About Babies, Time Is Gold Essay Writing In English, Hamlet And Life Of Pi Comparison Essay, Articles On Hamlet And Ophelia's Relationship, 2 Paragraph Argumentative Essay, Social Awareness Essay Pdf, The Best Advice I Ever Got Essay, How To Apply For Master Thesis, Consumerism Essay Conclusion, Research In Speech-language Pathology, 4 Paragraph Argumentative Essay, Understanding Disciplines And Subjects Question Paper 2017, Molecular Cancer Research, Greed Is The Root Of All Evil Essay, Us President Essay, Thomas Reid Essays On The Intellectual Powers Of Man Pdf, Ba Part 2 English Guess Paper 2020, National Portrait Gallery Research, Fear In The Crucible Essay, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Quantitative Research, Wilko Packing Paper, Biomedical Science Past Exam Papers, The Secret Life Of Bees Essay, Research Proposal Topics In Finance, Plastic Pollution Essay In Marathi Language, Trade Journal Articles, Concept Paper About Slavery, Is Life Better In A Small Town Or A Big City Essay, How To Organise Dissertation Research, Common Application Essay, Friendship Definition Essay, Astronomy Research Projects, Paper 53 Pencil, Impact Of Technology On Human Relations Essay, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Essay, Mathematics Research Topics For Master's, Example Of Analogy Essay, The Giver Essay Conclusion, 4k Mosque Wallpaper, How To Write A Conclusion For A Descriptive Essay, Real Estate Law News Articles, Student Council Essay Example, A View From The Bridge Coursework, Chicago Style Example Paper Purdue, Article On Effect Of Internet On Children, Good School Essay, Williams Supplemental Essays, Architectural Thesis On Veterinary Hospital, Pag Abot Ng Pangarap Essay, Image Of God In Man Research Paper, Write Articles For Newspapers, Ib History Paper 2 2018, Article On Farmer, Indirect Effect In Research, Industrial Food Chain Articles, Work And Leisure Essay, Importance Of Research Paper, Word Thesis Headings, Jane Goodall Research Paper, Cultural Competence Reflection Essay, Anatomy Of The Human Body Essay, Essay On Video Conferencing, Family Honour In Romeo And Juliet Essay, Normative Research Pdf, Wild West Research Topics, The Kite Runner Theme Essay, Personal Philosophy Of Nursing Essay Examples, Ensures That The Ideas In An Essay Move Smoothly And Logically From One Point To The Next, My Papa's Waltz Thesis, Hamlet Analysis Essay, Hurricane Harvey Essay, Brain Research Sciencedirect, Research On Adolescent Girls, Using I In College Essay, Prostitution Research Paper, European Union Essay Topics, Igcse English Literature Past Papers Xtremepapers, Essay On Winston Smith 1984, Computer Science Senior Thesis, Essay On Importance Of Discipline In Student Life In 200 Words In Nepali, Suny Albany Research, Hero Essay Titles, Juvenile Justice System Essay Topics, Ez Wider Papers, Importance Of God Essay, What Is A Scientific Article, The Bluest Eye Essay Conclusion,