why you shouldn t drop out of high school essay

Dropping out of school is an issue faced by many teens today.

The age that people drop out of school is about when they are about 16 or 17 years old. Rather than leaving it up to the near-sighted adolescent to decide, a law should be enacted mandating that all American residents and citizens complete a high school education. I feel that there are many reasons why students want to and do dropout of school. Their lack of interest is caused by their lack of attention in whatever is being taught. This is the government concern because today statistics show that there is high rate of high school drop out all over the United States.

Here is an insight into the top 10 common reasons why students drop out of school. prevalence of high school drop outs is increasing alarmingly. It is not that such students do not try. College graduates earn $336 more per week than high school … Students should not drop out because, high school graduates earn $143 more per week than high school dropouts. Drop-outs are faced with unnecessary challenges that could have been avoided if they stayed in school and graduated.

Further in this paper I will provide you with the information telling you what I recollect the problems are.

This essay is about high school drop-outs and why it is a major problem for our youth.

2 .

If you get a job, you earn nearly $10,000 less a year than someone with a diploma: You will never make as much money as someone who has gone to school unless you start your own business and succeed at it. Males drop … Persuasive Essay About Why High School Students Should Not Drop Out Of School.

Because of this the US government is finding ways to avoid this threatening situation to get worse. Lack of interest ; It is usually found that every class of students has some of those pupils who refuse to show any attention to the subjects being taught. There are three main causes why students drop out of school: they can't afford tuition, they prefer to work, and they fail the course. One reason which students decide to drop out of school is because they don't have enough money to afford it.

But if a high school student had the foresight to look ahead that far in the future, and even further down the road, they would undoubtedly see the importance of having a high school education. You are more likely to be unemployed: There is a very high chance that you will be unemployed if you drop out of school before completing your studies.

Due to my research students use dropping out of school as a way to escape from their problems. Students would go in to class and ones it starts the students would start starring into space thinking and using their imagination. They can't get rid of their first problem, the baby, so instead they drop out so they won't have to deal with school pressure and motherhood at the same time. Teachers sometimes don’t have that ability to try and get the students more motivated in what the whole class is about. High school students drop out of school because the teachers don’t make the class more interesting.

How To Write An Interview Essay Introduction, Research In Media Studies, Essay On Ramzan, Beowulf Newspaper Project, Yoga And Meditation Essay, Why Am I In College Essay, Trial And Error Method In Research, Plastic Animation Paper Video, Organizational Behavior Research Papers, Leadership And Management Essay Pdf, Brown Essays That Worked, Traffic Court Observation Essay, Essay About Holiday With Family At Genting Highland, Internet Cause And Effect Essay, Thesis Statement On Race And Gender, Regeneration Dissertation Examples, Apa 7th Edition Thesis Citation, My Idol Is My Teacher Essay, Research Paper On Motivation Blood Donation Pdf, Elephant Poaching Essay, Beowulf Narrative Essay, Soccer Benefits Article, Gender And Poverty Essay, Sample Interview Article, Brain Articles For Students, How Democratic Was Britain By 1928 Higher History Essay, Special Moments In Life Essay, Death Be Not Proud Thesis, Rainbow Paper Experiment Explanation, Bangladeshi Newspaper Amardesh, How Long Is A Linguistics Dissertation, Tiktok Toilet Paper Roll Challenge, Aurora University Undergraduate Research Symposium, Fishing Harbour Architecture Thesis, Article On Importance Of Breastfeeding, Paper On Introduction To Nanotechnology In Pdf, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest Essay Thesis, Does Slate Pay For Articles, Research On Election, 4 Paragraph Argumentative Essay, Short Essay On Influence Of Tv On Children's, Developing Ideas Essay, Thesis On Health Seeking Behaviour, Paper Tanks Game, Research Topics For Journalism Students, Research-based Informative Essay About The Benefits Of Humor, Research Paper On Public Administration, Research Paper Tutorial, Ten Differences Between Essay And Objective Test, Unemployment In Pakistan Essay 350 Words, How Are The Body Paragraphs Of A Chronological Essay Divided?, Essay On Why I Chose To Study Pharmacy, 4th Amendment Essay Examples, Scientific Articles Pdf, Short Paper Format Apa,